Photos - Sweden Internationals at Tierp (1 Viewer)

Surfer Ed

Nitro Member
I have just posted my photos from last weekend’s Sweden Internationals at the amazing new facility Tierp Arena. The just completed dragstrip is an amazing world class facility. My friend Spencer Tramm said it is what the Chicago strip would look like if it had been built by Ikea, as the seating is all wood. The racing was amazing, very close record breaking runs in the professional classes and very interesting, well-engineered sportsman cars, friendly people, beautiful weather, extremely efficiently run event. Drag race fans looking for a different drag racing experience, should keep watch for discount air-fare and head over to next year’s event.

SurfPhotoNH's Photos | SmugMug

L06-L.jpg

T01-L.jpg

Thanks Ed, I really like the photo of Anita Markela. The smile on her face makes me think she won the Lotto.

I lived over there and it makes you appreciate these guys and gals because they don't get much test time and everything costs a fortune to get there. I admire guys like Urs, Jimmy, and Micheal who have shipped their cars over here to chase the dream.

You know, there's quite a few stout Pro Mods in Europe and the Middle East. They have 10-20 cars between the two regions capable of qualifying in the USA.

Thanks Ed, I really like the photo of Anita Markela. The smile on her face makes me think she won the Lotto.

I lived over there and it makes you appreciate these guys and gals because they don't get much test time and everything costs a fortune to get there. I admire guys like Urs, Jimmy, and Micheal who have shipped their cars over here to chase the dream.

You know, there's quite a few stout Pro Mods in Europe and the Middle East. They have 10-20 cars between the two regions capable of qualifying in the USA.

Bill, I remember Anita crashed a Dragster in Phoenix back in '92? That was the first Time I had heard of her, but your right about the costs! With shipping and Duty costs, it has to be 20-30% more to race overseas!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back