Phila. Modifiers At Atco, Pre 1975 Only!! (1 Viewer)

Ray

Nitro Member
Phila. Modifiers At Atco, Pre 1975 Only!! Sun. Oct 8th

INFO

78982.jpg

***Huge Car Show Too!!!

Last edited:
I will be bringing two 1977 Pontiac Trans Am Classic Nitro Funny cars to Atco the night before this race, Saturday October 7th. We will have Richard driving Sasquatch to see if he can better his 5.74 that he turned in at E-town during the funny car reunion last July. Ray Murphy will be driving his candy red Slab Town Hustler in it's debut in the state of New Jersey.

This Sunday event sounds interesting and we might just stay over to enjoy all the old cars.

Virgil, this is a lot like the NETO cars that ran at the Funny Car Reunion at E-Town. Sometimes they have some exibition funny cars. Most of the time you'll see Rocky there with the Boss Hydro Willys and other gassers. It's a great event that's been going on for about 20 years. About 300-400 race cars. I never miss it!!!:cool:

Thanks Kelly. It is good to be back.

I enjoyed running the classic cars against your idol Ron in Cordova. We had to let him win though, so the track could have it's star as champion and the VRA cars could keep hope. Next time you will need to be there to console him as the outcome will be quite different.

Thanks Kelly. It is good to be back.

I enjoyed running the classic cars against your idol Ron in Cordova. We had to let him win though, so the track could have it's star as champion and the VRA cars could keep hope. Next time you will need to be there to console him as the outcome will be quite different.

LMAO! Go get him! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back