Penske Racing Shocks Teams Up With Titan Motorsports (1 Viewer)

ORLANDO, FL (May 11, 2009)—Titan Motorsports, which fields the turbocharged 2007 Scion driven by Gary White in Extreme 10.5 action, announced today that, Penske Racing Shocks will be working out of the Titan Motorsports trailer for the duration of the 2009 National Guard ADRL season.

Titan spokesman Badal “Bottle” Deliwala said Penske Racing Shocks will have all essential inventory on hand to support ADRL racers and representatives will be present at all remaining National Guard ADRL events to help with sales and technical inquires.

Penske Racing Shocks has been providing custom-built, high-performance shock absorbers to all forms of racing for more than 20 years, with shocks available in non, single, double, triple, and four-way adjustable configurations. Titan Motorsports is a mail-order distribution center based in Orlando, FL, that focuses on the sport-compact performance market.

Titan_Renegade.jpg

ADRL.us :: News and Information

Awesome deal Bottle, I've always love how commited Titan is to the sport of drag racing. I've bought parts from Titan for years for my Supras, and I'm a huge Titan Motorsports fan, that is until you guys come around the Austin area and have to run the Boost Logic guys!:D;):p:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back