Pennsylvania Dutch Classic Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
My photos from Saturdays Pennsylvania Dutch Classic at Maple Grove Raceway.
speedzonemagazine-photo's Photos : 2011 Speedzone Magazine coverage The Pennsylvania Dutch Classic | SmugMug

I Hope you all enjoy.

I guess this is it until 2012 for me :-(.. I would like to thank everyone for all the great hospitality this year and as soon as I hear what NHRA is doing schedule wise for the Top Alcohol Classes I will start putting my 2012 schedule together.

Also please remember all my new photos 2011 and up for NHRA and ADRL sanctioned events can be found at speedzonemagazine-photo's Photos | SmugMug

all my old photos from previous years and non sanctioned events can still be found at davesdragpics' Photos | SmugMug

Thanks again for all the compliments this year as always I try my best to bring the races to you as if you were there . If theres more you would like to see in my Speedzone Magazine photos Galleries please feel free to post here or send me a private message.

David Smith

Thanks David for the photos-your pics are always the best alternative to not being at a race and the best way to remember the good times we had at the races we got to go to.

Thanks David for posting so many Great pics! I've enjoyed looking through them, and have a long way to go.:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back