Peak extends zizzo racing contract (1 Viewer)

It's so refreshing to see sponsors stick with the lesser funded teams! So many times we see them jump ship to the Mega fund teams! Congrats to the Zizzo team!!:)

We are all excited to get back to the track. We at zizzo racing put alot of time and effort into our operation . We dont want to be "that guy" if you know what i mean. Special thanks to all our fans and see ya at the track.

Good deal, great to see you guys land a deal that will allow you to race!

That's great news! :cool: I guess I will have to purchase some Peak products to show my appreciation!

we are working on getting some zizzo / peak antifreeze apparel (shirts and such) into a trailer a nhra events to sell. Now that contract out of the way we can pursue that with peak. We feel our fans need something to show support. I would say around chicago we should have something put together, or should i say we are trying. Stay tuned.

BIG CONGRATS to the Zizzo's! Thank you Peak for sticking with a fantastic group of racers. We need more teams and drivers like Zizzo in our sport. Peak will continue to be ran in my vehicles!!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, it means a lot.

It will be a great feeling for me when we go to Pomona. Just like Indy, it is hollowed grounds. I've always wanted to race there and now we'll get the chance.

Sorry Scott, but no Madison this year. Come check us out at Joliet or Indy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back