Passing of a legend--Wally Parks (1 Viewer)

Ma Green

Nitro Member
Wally Parks passed away this evening. The information comes from Steve Gibbs, so I know it's true. Also came from another reliable source. Now Wally & Barbara are back together. RIP Wally. Thanks for all the fun your vision created for so many of us.

Wally Parks passed away this evening. The information comes from Steve Gibbs, so I know it's true. Also came from another reliable source. Now Wally & Barbara are back together. RIP Wally. Thanks for all the fun your vision created for so many of us.

Wally, no amount of thanks will ever justify everything you did for Drag Racing.

A true legend.

RIP.

The racing family gets bigger up there!

My family knows that next to them, racing is my life. Wally Parks made all of that possible.

He was a great guy who developed a sport that grew way beyond anybodys imagination.

Thanks Wally for being such a pioneer and taking chances. We will always remember you.

RIP Creator.....Your legacy will live on....Thanks for what you stood for and believed in...

KB

A true renaissance man. Thank you for all you did for drag racing.

Rest in peace and say hello to Eric for me.

The man was truly a visionary. Along with many other fellow enthusiasts, the sport of drag racing has come a very long way in a short amount of time.

Hopefully those who have taken the helm of this industry will appreciate the many sacrifices he and others have made to make this sport what it is today and take it to levels that would make he and his fellow pioneers proud!

God bless you Mr. Parks.

Mr.Wally Parks is THE pioneer of drag racing.I'm glad his vision has enabled me to partcipate in a sport that I truly enjoy.Thank you Wally and godspeed.

Oh No!!!!!
How sad!!!!:(:(
Wanted to see him at the CHRR in 3 weeks.

Our solace is that he is with Barbara.

Thank you so much Mr. Parks for the sport I love.
This is a sad day for all drag racers and fans.
:(

Thank You Wally. Where would we be without your vision? It is hard to grasp how one man could touch so many people. A true legend.... and then some.

This is sad news. May he RIP and once again take care of the racers he is on his way to reunite with.

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back