Pacific Raceways gets green light to expand (1 Viewer)

"Fiorito must negotiate a development with the county and his plan must undergo a series of enviormental issues."

Why do I get the feeling that if this is ever comes to fruition, it`ll take a hell of a lot longer than three years!

Yeah the devil is always in the details when it comes to the environment and that's where this project will likely end. But a new track has just been built in Olympia without any snags so who knows. I can't believe money from the NW Nationals doesn't cover the taxes. That doesn't seem right.

Last edited:
Yeah the devil is always in the details when it comes to the environment and that's where this project will likely end. But a new track has just been built in Olympia without any snags so who knows. I can't believe money from the NW Nationals doesn't cover the taxes. That doesn't seem right.

It doesn't cover the taxes because it's in King County. Enormous taxes for a multitude of things like Football and Baseball stadiums. Not to mention every other thing the ultra liberal population of Seattle desires. I'm not trying to come off as a right winger (I'm not) but it is what it is around here.

The new track is actually in Shelton (in Mason County) around 20 miles or so west of Olympia. One of the most economically deprived areas in Western Wa. I hear it's a pretty cool place. Looking forward to going there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back