P/S Motorcycles and Hector Arana (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
First of congrats on the win and awesome runs. But where are all the Monday morning crew chiefs and especially Matt Smith crying that the Harleys are too fast and wanting NHRA to do something about them? He had more than a tenth of a second on every bike he raced including Eddie and the Harleys and nobody is on here asking for weight to be added to him. Seems he figured out how to make a Buell run?

When he ripped off the .94 first round I figured it must have been a one shot fluke but then he proved me wrong by repeating it 3 more times in a row. Nice job now tell the rest of them it can be done.

Hector even said the Harley's had an advantage a couple of weeks ago. It surely didn't look like it last weekend. Matt had the quickest bike in Sonoma, so I would say it is about as even as it is going to get. I would expect Matt to be strong this weekend in Maple Grove as Steve T. has had a handle on that track in the past.

First of congrats on the win and awesome runs. But where are all the Monday morning crew chiefs and especially Matt Smith crying that the Harleys are too fast and wanting NHRA to do something about them? He had more than a tenth of a second on every bike he raced including Eddie and the Harleys and nobody is on here asking for weight to be added to him. Seems he figured out how to make a Buell run?

When he ripped off the .94 first round I figured it must have been a one shot fluke but then he proved me wrong by repeating it 3 more times in a row. Nice job now tell the rest of them it can be done.

Kinda' took the words right out of my mouth, Mike! Although I will say as a Matt Smith fan that I don't believe what he's been doing is crying. Say what you want, but with the exception of this past weekend, the Harleys have had a handle on the class. However, that's pretty tough to quantify after seeing what the "Hammer" did to 'em.

Sean D

Hector even said the Harley's had an advantage a couple of weeks ago. It surely didn't look like it last weekend. Matt had the quickest bike in Sonoma, so I would say it is about as even as it is going to get.

V&H can easily afford to back off a few races to cut the crying for more weight that was rampant for the last few weeks. They will pull a tenth out of their butt when they really need it, you can count on it.;)

they have 1st and 2nd wrapped up for the countdown....y keep pounding the compitetion and draw more attention to yourself....instead lay down for a couple races then once the playoffs begin turn it up and finish 1 and 2...basically gaureenteed

Hector's been quick all season. If his riding performances had been better he'd be in 1st.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back