OUCH - Reinhart takes one low & inside.... (1 Viewer)

Unk

Nitro Member
From our friends @ Comp plus..... had me laughing out loud...

REINHART RAMBLINGS – NHRA’s top end announcer Alan Reinhart often brings out the best or worst in a driver during his top end interviews. Sometimes he reminds them of the obvious.

In the midst of Ashley Force’s elation of making the tough Funny Car field, Reinhart reminded her that her No. 4 efforts earned a first round race with top-seeded Tim Wilkerson.

"Oh crap, you ruined my night,” Ms. Force responded.

Often Reinhart’s comments will elicit a response or two from the members of the media listening.

In the background, following Reinhart’s comments the comment was uttered, “I'm sure that's not the first time Reinhart has heard that.”

Had to share with those that missed,

Unk

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Mike. Isn't that the way it usually is for those announcer types?
lol.gif

Believe it was the 'color' guy with Bob on the PA...
maybe talkin' from experience? :D

d'kid

Bobby Bennet is getting a lot of pleasure out of picking on me lately. If I had any feelings that just might have hurt them-LOL

btw Did anybody catch Ashley's interview on Sunday? I asked if she had forgiven me and she said "You know I can't stay mad at you Alan"

Alan

FROM SUNDAY'S NOTEBOOK,

I'm not picking on you Reinhart, you're a cult hero. Just reporting the facts. LOL

QUIT WHILE YOU’RE AHEAD – NHRA top end announcer Alan Reinhart just doesn’t get it.

One day after being told by Ashley Force he ruined her night and reading a wisecrack from the media adding to her comment the next morning, he just couldn’t leave well enough alone.

After her convincing victory over Tim Wilkerson, Reinhart asked if she forgave him for ruining her night.

“You are forgiven,” Ms. Force said. “No one can stay mad at you.”

This time one of his announcing associates got in the last word.

“You’re the only one,” Bob Frey chimed in.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back