One Super Part-timer missing (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
Maybe I missed the reason? But it looks like TJ Zizzo is not entered at Indy this year. They have always made a very strong showing over the last few years whenever they have entered a race. I was looking forward to seeing them go some rounds. Hope to see them back in the near future.

Maybe I missed the reason? But it looks like TJ Zizzo is not entered at Indy this year. They have always made a very strong showing over the last few years whenever they have entered a race. I was looking forward to seeing them go some rounds. Hope to see them back in the near future.
We are building a new car. We should be out as soon as the weather breaks in 2023.

Missed being at Indy this weekend, didn't miss the stress of battling it out with 25 other cars.

We apologize for not being at the US Nationals, or anywhere else for that matter. As Tony Smith stated we are in the process of building a new car along with TJ busy expanding the business that allows us to do this. We had initially targeted Indy as our debut, but things fell through and so here we are. With the support of our sponsors we made the difficult decision to wait until the economy stabilized and timelines were more clear. There are many positive things going on in the background and the entire team is still together. With the return of Rt. 66 to the schedule and our marketing partners fully behind us, 2023 is looking great from our point of view. The crew has been working diligently in their respective areas and I have been at various races trying to stay sharp and challenge myself to a few new things. I believe we will be back better than ever; but only time will tell. I hope to see you all at the track soon!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back