Oldsmobile special event at York Reunion (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
(From a friend of mine)

I'm asking for your help in getting this flier out to the Olds community (racers/for a special event recognizing the special role which the Oldsmobile factory, the racers and our supporters particularly- Dale Smith-played in making Oldsmobile cars and those of us who raced them more successful than we would have been without their support and the trails they blazed for us.

Many of you knew Paul Mayo, who passed away much too soon last year. Paul had been helping promote the event described in the attachment along with Darwin Doll--the overall force behind the event. Since Paul passed away, some others have stepped in to get the word out to the Olds community, and this is my attempt to enlist you in that effort.

As with many things in life, it will be only as successful as the community makes it. I will have Paul's old 1970 W-30 convertible (which both he and I raced for years) there in full 'concourse' level restoration shape. Please stop by and join me with your cars and your memories/ stories at York Fairgrounds on July 12-13, 2008.

Ron

Hereis the link to the website:
York Nostalgia - York Reunion & Nostalgia Nationals

There was an attachment to the flyer for this event, in the email I received from Ron, but I don't know how to post it. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
the york reunions are always awesome! everyone within driving distance should go. ive been to 2 and they get better every year. although im a hardcore pontiac guy with a few ponchos, i also own a 75 hurst olds. w-30. i will definatly be there . sounds like fun!

It's been inked on my calendar for a week now, can't wait. Only a 30 minute drive for me as it would be a sin to miss! I'll be sure to stop & check 'er out Ron.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back