Old School pics @Webshots (1 Viewer)

Thanks, Great shot of Force in there (Funny cars page 2). From the look of the crew, looks like they weren`t having the greatest of showings that weekend. Can`t tell if that`s Laurie behind the car...looks a little... um "heavy" to be her.

I never get tired of seeing those old pics. I saw a lot of those cars in Boise, growing up as a kid...a lot I didn`t though! Always liked those John Collins Pioneer Stereo 'Audio Express' cars, especially the black 280z.

Many , Many thanks for sharing .I agree with Chris, never get tired of seeing the days of yesterday ...Very cool and much appreciated .

Greatest(IMHO) era of racing!!! Johnny K, after years of working on and under funnycars made his first run in a nostalgia alky funnycar this fall. Good job at fulfilling a dream!
RO

Lots of great stuff, Loved all the shots of the double B cars...

Thanks for the hook-up Patrick, and it's great that Johnny got all the shots...

d'kid

Thanks, Great shot of Force in there (Funny cars page 2). From the look of the crew, looks like they weren`t having the greatest of showings that weekend. Can`t tell if that`s Laurie behind the car...looks a little... um "heavy" to be her.

JF (in the chair) seems to be nursing a headache.

The stress doesn't seem to change whether you are trying for your first win or your 14th championship.

Does anyone know where these photos were shot?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back