Oh Oh!!!! (1 Viewer)

Hiproger

Nitro Member
A while back I spoke of a scenerio about how easy it may be for John Force to DNQ, mainly messing up in the friday night session.:eek: I'd really hate to see that long, long qualifying streak end but I'll bet John doesn't sleep very well tonight................."HIP"

Really too bad John had troubles in that second session because you know he`d have ended up in the top half, especially since Hight and Medlen wound up 1 and 3. I doubt he`s tossing and turning tonight though, he`s gone into Saturday not qualified before, and who would you rather have but Coil on your side tomorrow...those two have only made about a million runs down a hot, slippery racetrack.

Last edited:
How long has it been since he wasn't in the show by friday night? Lucky he wasn't in this spot either of the last two weekends; conditions should be pretty good tomorrow. It's still kinda weird seeing him outside looking in.

Come on..... They are just doing this to add drama to the TV show. Just like the chopper guys always on the verge of missing a deadline to finish a bike.

Jay

If they are adding this for TV, then look for Force to wait and qualify in the last session. I wouldn't bet on this though....

I will add one more thing, is this a moment where history can be made where the longest qualifying streak ends? It must come to a end sometime...

I really have no doubt that John will get in, especially with a 17 car field. I just believe that if/when it ever happens it will be some oddball occurrence, like say this were to happen on a "damp" weekend & it rained all day Saturday. With the feast or famine year that John's been having it could still happen this year as we approach the cooler & wetter part of the season. I used to rarely think about parts breakage with John but it seems like he's had more than his usual share of that this year also.
On a side note, if Jimmy Prock ever gets some consistency Robert Hight will be the one everybody will be chasing for the F/C championship. That man can make some serious horsepower & Robert's proven he can handle whatever he's given............."HIP"

seeing theres only 17 cats total i have faith austin coil will get it down the track to put in it theshow. i know a ton of you would love to see him dnq but my moneys on him making it in. hopefully.

As serious as he is about the "business" end of his racing for his sponsors, I doubt this is a "made for tv" moment. I don't count the old dog out....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back