NPCA schedule change (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Hey Gang,

I was just on the Nostalgia Pro Comp Association site and saw where there's been an apparent change to the schedule already. The original July date for St. Louis has been changed to Martin, MI, and the Joliet race, originally slated for May 19th appears to have been scrapped altogether. I've e-mailed the President of the association, Troy Coker on several occasions, but haven't gotten any response.

I don't know if any of you guys/gals that surf on here are regulars with the NPCA or not, so I thought I would give it a try. Anybody know what's going on?

Later,

Sean D

Troy posted this on my site http://www.classicfunnycarboard.com last week.

The "Final" 2007 NPCA Championship Series Schedule as of 1/25/07 is as follows:

April 28-29 Spring Nationals
O'Reilly Raceway Park
Indianapolis, IN

June 8-10 Good Guys/NPCA Hot Rod Nationals
O'Reilly Raceway Park
Indianapolis, IN
(No points will be awarded at this event and racers do not have to be a Good Guys or NPCA member to participate. Nostalgia Top Fuel and Nostalgia Fuel Funny Car classes will also be offered at this event)

July 28-29 Southern Nationals
Beech Bend Raceway
Bowling Green, KY

August 11-12 Eastern Nationals
Thompson Raceway Park
Thompson, OH

September 8-9 Fall Nationals
O'Reilly Raceway Park
Indianapolis, IN

October 6-7 U.S. Finals
Kansas City International Raceway
Kansas City, MO

Thanks, Justin, I appreciate the response.

Man, now it looks like the date that was moved from St. Louis to Martin, MI is gone altogether as well. I hate to see that.

How to you correspond with Troy? I've sent him numerous e-mails to his NPCA address but haven't gotten a response. If you speak or correspond with him in the near future, could you have him send me an e-mail to [email protected]?

Thanks, Justin.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back