Norwalk Night Under Fire Pictures (1 Viewer)

Annie Clope

Nitro Member
A few from NUF. Much more in the album 2009 Norwalk Night Under Fire pictures, photos, and videos, from motor sports on webshots

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2122a-1.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

I was messing around with a new camera and dont like how blurry the front of the pic turned out.
IMG_2113.jpg

A few that were fun for me :)
IMG_2167a.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

That must cost the Bader's a TON to put on, last time I asked Marquee teams wanted $5,000 per lap!! Nice Pics there Annie, how'd you Clope with shooting:p such a Massive event??

Thank you for sharing, looks like a fun time for all!!
Never noticed "Force Bros" on the side of a Force car before...........
Who is driving second Ray, Levi, Shoop car??
What was the jet burning, too cool how that fire looks in that picture!!
I know lots of questions lol.

Thank you for sharing, looks like a fun time for all!!
Never noticed "Force Bros" on the side of a Force car before...........
Who is driving second Ray, Levi, Shoop car??
What was the jet burning, too cool how that fire looks in that picture!!
I know lots of questions lol.

Dan Wilkerson was driving the second Levi, Ray, and Shoup car. He is in the picture below Tim.

The jet truck was burning down a large billboard behind the starting line.

The "front" gate alone generates in the neighborhood of 1.3 million dollars for the Baders at this one day event.

It's a great facility and a tremendous event. Would be great if standard national events could go back to having this feel. Sadly though, those days are over except at events like these.

$15,000 per lap? They'd Never pay that!:rolleyes:

Never is a very long time Joe .
To run for the NHRA championship it now costs over $10,000 a run , some smaller teams will match race for that , the champions do get more per run.
$15,000 for two runs at a small track has been common for the past several years , that's why the Classic F/C's are booking so many dates. ;)
Yes the match races are counted as testing by NHRA.

Nice pics, Annie!!!! That Dan Wilkerson is a cutie!!!!!:D Gonna have to make sure I get him in my eye candy pics from Gainesville!!!!!;)

Never is a very long time Joe .
To run for the NHRA championship it now costs over $10,000 a run , some smaller teams will match race for that , the champions do get more per run.
$15,000 for two runs at a small track has been common for the past several years , that's why the Classic F/C's are booking so many dates. ;)
Yes the match races are counted as testing by NHRA.

Jerry I'm sure your correct there, but that is running for pts. and the Championship! Match racing is different...

They still use up the same parts per run, big rigs with travel costs , crew members, hotels , etc... plus those high buck crew chiefs....;)

You also need to consider the merch.. With only a handful of teams there, the money spent on merch is concentrated. I'd have to guess each team could see in the $10-$15k range in sales or more for the night.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back