No Robert? (1 Viewer)

Leebone

Nitro Member
I didn't see the qualifying shows but I'm looking at the ladder. No Robert Hight? Very strange for that team to DNQ. What happened?

I didn't see the qualifying shows but I'm looking at the ladder. No Robert Hight? Very strange for that team to DNQ. What happened?
He's in 6th. The website wasn't updated. I heard that earlier while I was at the track. Attached is the official ladder distributed to the teams from NHRA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230624_194908_Teams.jpg
    Screenshot_20230624_194908_Teams.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 41
Dave Richards was the only non qualifier. Hight was 6th and faces McIntire first round. McIntire has had a very consistent car. Should be good.

The race is over, and Robert still isn't listed on the ladder. WOW!!!
It's a glitch that has to do with the Mission Challenge races on Saturday. Whatever system the website is running on doesn't count those runs as part of qualifying even though they are. So if somebody makes their best run of qualifying during that bonus race (which I believe Robert did), it doesn't recognize it and update the competitor's position in the field.

But still, downright embarrassing that it's been this way since the Mission deal started three months ago, and they still haven't even acknowledged the issue, let alone fixed it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back