No 'Mater luv for team CSK? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
Not one 'mater has congratulated Phil or the blue team yet?

That don't work.

Huge congrats to Denner, Cunningham, the blue crew, Phil, his Dad,
Mr. Worsham, Del, Bob, all at both CSK teams!

Thank you for stopping that incredible AAA car! David conquers Goliath!

I went to Kragen to buy some oil and filter today. (but they didn't have valvoline 5W30 or my filter)

You are absolutley correct. That team deserves much praise. Del and team have had a miserable year to this point. It's good to see Phil get in the winner's circle. It would be great to see Del get a win before the season ends. Congrats Team CSK.

I congratulate Phil Burkhart too, but I wish he had picked a different race to beat up on everyone :D I hated seeing Ron Capps lose to him 1st Rd, and the only thing that absolved that was seeing him beat Force in the semi's. He has made it a real dogfight to the end, and I just hope to see whoever wins the Funny Car champioship earn it this year. As exciting as last years shootout was, the way it ended was so anti-climactic with all 3 contenders losing in the 2nd Rd at Pomona and Szelzi winning it by default since he was the points leader. Even Scelzi couldn't really enjoy it until later.

I hope that Del puts some good runs together and wins a race over the last 3 events as he deserves it if anyone does. The CSK teams are some of the hardest working people out there, and this year has been rough on them as well as several other good teams.

Shame on us! I do congratulate Phil and the team! Which, as everyone knows is hard for me. :eek:

They did an awesome job....took out Capps, Scelzi, Force and Hight. WOW! :eek: Kudos to the freakin' giant killers! <and I mean no disrespect....it was very impressive!>

Kelly

I spent a few min w/Ron ;) He spoke highly of you ... we had a few good laughs...He told me to say "Hi" to you... so I did my good deed this year :)

Great job guys! Good to see Del's team putting some runs together. :cool:

Thanks for bringing this up! :)

Rapid

Kelly

I spent a few min w/Ron ;) He spoke highly of you ... we had a few good laughs...He told me to say "Hi" to you... so I did my good deed this year :)
Thanks! Tell him "Hi" back. Wait....it's too late. Someone say "Hi" back in Richmond. Kel R.......are you listening? :D

I do congratulate Phil and the team! Which, as everyone knows is hard for me. :eek:

They did an awesome job....took out Capps, Scelzi, Force and Hight
I was not a happy camper either but as long as he went and took out those last two you mention, well, then, ok, all's forgiven:D

As exciting as last years shootout was, the way it ended was so anti-climactic with all 3 contenders losing in the 2nd Rd at Pomona and Szelzi winning it by default since he was the points leader. Even Scelzi couldn't really enjoy it until later.
Don't be so sure about that. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Phil and the CSK team. They deserved every round win. And how sweet is must be to do it at his home track. Way to go, Guys!

Congrats again to the CSK team for an outstanding effort at Reading!

I admit I would've liked to see some combination of Capps/Force/Hight in the final, but it's great to see those guys succeed. I know it's been kind of a rough year for Del and Chuck, so it's great to see one of their cars in the winner's circle. Can't wait to see Del bounce back too!

Phil seems to be one of the best drivers out there. Congrats to them entire team.

Congrats to Phil and the entire CSK team. It has been a miserable year for both teams, this win should help. JJ

I was not a happy camper either but as long as he went and took out those last two you mention, well, then, ok, all's forgiven:D

Paul,

You got that right. I forgot that Phil needed to take out Robert Hight too, or Hight would almost be in the lead or much closer to the lead in points! I like Robert, and his time is coming, but Capps has been at it too long to let this year slip away. Go ACE and RON! You're almost there. Stop the JFR juggernaut!

Oh yeah - I was going to post something but I'm mostly asleep on Monday mornings... WTG Phil and the CSK team! Sad as I was to see Capps lose, I was quite happy to see somebody beat the "Evil Empire" and it's so much better for an underdog (plus their blog is my favourite on NHRA.com).

Way to go team Worsham, that had to feel good after such a crummy season.......and great for Burkhart, at his home track!

Thanks! Tell him "Hi" back. Wait....it's too late. Someone say "Hi" back in Richmond. Kel R.......are you listening? :D

Yepper, congrats to Phil and the whole team... ya'll done good, took out the top 3 in points and The World Champ... Just a typical day at the office...:D

And Kelly, I'll make sure to tell Ron hi back fer ya Friday morning... just before I give him that pink tee-shirt... :p

congrats to phil, the reason its so quiet around here is because of the $humacher shutout. whenever no $humacher cars win in any of the 4 catagories its nothing but tumbleweeds around here, but as soon as jfr loses wow this place is hoppin! its unfortunate hardly anyone gets praise around here but team big bucks:mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back