No Love for Mike Neff (1 Viewer)

Nick

Nitro Member
After a promising start to his driving career, lots of hype & drama about him leaving DSR, replacing the late Eric Medlen :)(), running strong a the last events in 2007, new sponsor, etc. etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on.....

....not a single bit of media coverage for him in Pomona (except of course when he ran...and cut a killer light)!!

They had a whole 3 hours, I feel they could have at least given him one interview! Would that have been so hard?!

I've been thinking about this non stop since Sunday night. :mad:

Grasshopper, he will have his day in the sun... remember, he has one of the best crew chiefs in the biz... Get it done Zippy!

He not only has one of the best crew chief's in the business, he is one as well. I can only imagine what is said between these two genius' when the data is reviewed. By the way this car had more clean passes this weekend than almost any other fuel car. They just chose to hick-up at the wrong time.

I also agree with Justin. He's gonna be in front of our cameras for a number of decades as a complete front runner.

I agree and did anyone notice the .024 light he cut...The best of all the JFR cars..

By the way this car had more clean passes this weekend than almost any other fuel car. They just chose to hick-up at the wrong time.

Um, darlin'....the NAPA team won the Pit Crew Challenge for their consistent (and clean) qualifying efforts.

Talk about hiccupping at the wrong time! They both did! ;)

<btw....I know you said 'almost any other car', just ribbin' ya!>

And (this means in no way that I am pro-FORD) that was an untried and true motor combo...

This has to be the First time I've heard someone complain about a Force car NOT getting any air time!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back