Nitro Entry List (1 Viewer)

Pete

Nitro Member
I know they keep one, but where can you find the entry list for the North American Nationals?

They might throw one up on the website then again they might not.I think they tend to post it on the website when there is either a very large field entered or alot of NHRA crossover. We've been thru this before.I would like to see one for every race. Jeff Lee posts here once in awhile maybe he can explain why.

This is a post from yesterday by brian at http://www.northeastdragracing.com/forums/index.php?

Hey guys,

I know for sure that Gilby will be at NED with his freshly painted flop. I'd be willing to vouch for Densham as well. Here's a list of probables in F/C. I do not have access to the pre-entries so this is guess work from what I have seen so far.

Gilby
Densham
Paul Lee
Vinny Arcadi
Wyatt
Creasy
Haddock
Gary Cooper (maybe)
Andy Kelley

Would it be cool to see the Kalitta clan show up...hell yes. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though. Who knows..Capps and Ace have said on record that they would love to run one or two of these deals and this one certainly makes the most sense. I'm thinking we're going to have 8 or possibly 9, unless there is unexpected cross over. If it's going to happen, look for the announcements to begin tomorrow. Most of the teams were probably running the test day today and depending on how that went, may consider Epping. I've got my fingers crossed!

Pro Mod will probably be in the realm of 30 entries.

Top Fuel will be somewhere in the 10-12 range

Pro Stock, those guys love this race so there will be a bunch of them.

Brian

Six cars in each TF and FC made first round passes. Kinda' weak. Too bad. Maybe it is the result of post-Indy depression.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back