Nitro Alley (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
That's me wearing an NBC Gas Mask (same as supplied to British Troops - cost $160) in Nitro Alley at the 2005 Pontiac Performance NHRA Nationals, National Trail Raceway, Columbus, Ohio. Believe me you need to wear a Gas Mask when you're shooting video of a crew warming up a Top Fuel Dragster/Fuel Funny Car and yellow clouds of nitro fumes are billowing towards you.

Without a Gas Mask nitro fumes are great for clearing your sinuses.

Without a Gas Mask nitro fumes are great for clearing your sinuses.
No doubt! Bristol 2005. I had a MAJOR sinus infection. I couldn't wait to find a crew firing up a nitro car. When they did, you can bet where I was. Stood there the entire time - with some psycho guy taking in deep breaths saying "AHHHH YEAAAAAAA!!" Reminded me of Randy Savage. But hey - cleared me right up.

Nitro - the wonder drug.

DLB

I absolutely love the smell of Nitro...and the Nitro Tears that come along with it. That being said I can only take so much before I have to take a step back. At Vegas this year there were these three guys who kept walking around to whomever was running their tune-up and acting like they were bathing in the fumes!
Last year at Seattle, there was a huge crowd around Robert Hight's pit watching the thrash. They fired that car up and a HUGE yellow cloud of Nitro came out of the pit. That crowd spread like their hair was on fire! I had to laugh my arse off!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back