Nick Boninfante and Clay Millican at the Pro Shootout (1 Viewer)

65 Goatboy

Nitro Member
Heard Clay mention Nick and Jim O after he ran the 3.66 for #1 qualifier. Is Nick on the team this year? Clay had one of the most consistent cars this weekend until final eliminations.

Heard Clay mention Nick and Jim O after he ran the 3.66 for #1 qualifier. Is Nick on the team this year? Clay had one of the most consistent cars this weekend until final eliminations.
Yes. Clay introduced Nick to his youtube viewers in one of his videos over this past week.

I know Nicky well, he wanted to work with a team with a driver who could win. Not putting down Alexis and she can drive as well as anybody but she can’t cut a light. But all of you knew that right?
Not only that, but he gets to work with JimO and Clay…prolly a little more $, who wouldn’t go. And the guy is obviously a master of the clutch.

Wow! Let me tell you something. Nick is very very talented at making these big race cars do thier thing. He is _so_ knowledgeable and is a serious threat to anyone racing against his interests. And paired with JimO…. you better watch your step if you intend to out-perform these guys. Lots and lots of clout here. I wish Nick well in all his doings.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back