NHRA's hard working crew election (1 Viewer)

No offense, but the "real" hard working crew from Vegas is hands down the safety safari. I hope for NHRA's sake they arent paid per oil down! I felt so bad for those guys on Sat.

yes im with mike on those 2 picks LAGANA AND BODE (jeggie,le)...... please vote for dom and bode,,, great guys , great people .... of course i have to go with jeggie ... and le has done a outstanding job this yr !!!!!! your votes are appreciated

Every one at team Bode would like to thank all the nitro maters for their support. We are just a group of guys and girls out here doing what we love to do, and hoping you enjoy watching us do it. We could not believe the support we got from the fans after Brainerd, and now the support we are getting from the fans now. We never imagined we would be in the final four with a chance to win the Nhra Full Throttle hard-working crew award. Bode's team is a family team and if you are part of their team you are part of their family. Hope to c-ya at the races.

Last edited:
Well since we just had election day, consider me campaigning for the impressive crew which is led by Connie Kalitta and James Riola and runs the David Grubnic-driven top fueler! Think about thier final surge to break the top 10, and how they're STILL going rounds and breaking hearts here very late in the countdown.... and about 4 months ago, not one of those crew guys were sure if they would be working for Kalitta in November. To have a car owner & boss say in December that "we're only running half the season, and we'll see how it goes"..... then to have the team take the challenge on, and pour thier hearts into it and not accept the posibility of not racing if the car doesn't perform...... that speaks volumes.

Chris, very well said!

The Full Throttle Hard Working Crew Award is for the 2010 season. I am campaigning alongside Chris for David Grubnic's crew. In my opinion this award is for a crew that has worked harder than any of the other nominated teams for the entire 2010 season. I feel they are very deserving of this award. This crew has had plenty of lows in the beginning of the season...losing 9 first rounds in 10 races...and highs later in the season...top 3 et's in qualifying sessions and 2 semi final appearances in a row!

Hard work does pay off...:)

Vote for David Grubnic's crew!

Dionne

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back