NHRA Where Safety is Job One (1 Viewer)

Re: Water on Track

What was going on here, this was a very dangerous condition for the bikes to be run in.:confused:

Al sound like the old short track deal.. get as much as the show in as you cna so you don't have to give out rain checks....

Billy

"Numerous motorcycle racers have expressed their concerns over this situation, pointing out that at 185 mph they’re the fastest racers in NHRA Drag Racing without parachutes and only a single, minimal front tire contact patch on the track."

Correct me if i'm wrong,but don't the Top Fuel bikes run NHRA sanctioned events? Yeah,just pickin at hairs here,no one take it seriously.
I'm just sayin. Kinda scary havin a drag bike event with the fuel bikes and this happening.

"Numerous motorcycle racers have expressed their concerns over this situation, pointing out that at 185 mph they’re the fastest racers in NHRA Drag Racing without parachutes and only a single, minimal front tire contact patch on the track."

Correct me if i'm wrong,but don't the Top Fuel bikes run NHRA sanctioned events? Yeah,just pickin at hairs here,no one take it seriously.
I'm just sayin. Kinda scary havin a drag bike event with the fuel bikes and this happening.

The AMA Dragbike Assc run their event at the track in October I believe. Might be earlier. A scary thought if conditions were not to change.... Considering the bikes go from 220- to over 240mph

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back