NHRA TV Norwalk Issues (1 Viewer)

Goes to end of race then hangs in "loading" status. Re entering the stream or app does nothing

Goes to end of race then hangs in "loading" status. Re entering the stream or app does nothing
Just talk to a friend that is there. They got threw alky floppers and got the first pair of alky diggers
down the track and it started raining, Does not look good for the rest of the day, Unless if you are a duck,
then it will be a good day

Yeah mine got hung up awhile ago, never got to see TAFC. It got stuck toward the end of Top Sportsman.

Mine seems "stuck" when Sauers and Connelly completed their run.
Never seen this issue before. (Doesn't seem to have an thing to do with the weather)

I'm guessing there are some general tech issues at the track right now because the live timing cut out near the end of Top Dragster (for me, at least).

Anybody getting hung up since PS Rd2 started?

Yes, doesn't matter if I try it on my laptop which I've been watching all morning or on the phone. As much as I've defended nhra.tv and I still think it's a great product it drives me nuts with the technical issues. The constant loop is the worst and happens pretty regularly

Yes, doesn't matter if I try it on my laptop which I've been watching all morning or on the phone. As much as I've defended nhra.tv and I still think it's a great product it drives me nuts with the technical issues. The constant loop is the worst and happens pretty regularly
I agree. I really like it, but the tech issues seem to be a bit too often.

See my post from Friday. It was the first time on Friday and now the second time since I went with ROKU
2019 Winters Nats that my old buddy the loop has came knocking. But with that said, NHRA TV is Bar None
the best ever for watching the drags!

Well in fairness when it came back it looks like it is storming like crazy there so that may have been the issue this time.

Top fuel hydro to the lanes?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back