NHRA Special Fuel License = Nitro License (1 Viewer)

RAPID

Nitro Member
Hey David Pace,

Thanks for all the assistance last fall on getting the info together to get my Special Fuel License. :cool:

I completed my runs and paperwork last Oct. I sent everything in and was took "Hook" had signed off on it, they would mail it out. When I was at PRI, I stopped by the NHRA booth and was just going to mention I didn't have it yet. The lady there, took the bull by the horns. She called the NHRA office, got someone on the phone who showed it was mailed. She had them cancel that one, and reissue, and remail. I guess a 3rd party actually prints and mails them. She offered to get me a tempory one if I needed it. I don't remember her name, but she did a good job.

Last night when I got home, my new License was on the table.

So, thanks again David, without your help I probably would still be calling NHRA trying to get the straight scoop on what I needed to do to even get one. ;)

Rapid

RapidsNitroLicense.jpg

RapidsSpecialFuellicrearview.jpg

Hey Randy, kind of gives a whole new meaning to the term "What's in your wallet?" (from those Capital One commercials-- OK so it gets a little boring up here in the Northeast this time of year) Anyway, good luck with the new pipe this season!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back