NHRA says NO 4-LANE TRACK (1 Viewer)

TOOLMAN

Nitro Member
Well guys that idea didn't last long, NHRA told Bruton the track would stay in two lane configuration. Sorry I got everybody jumping, but you got to admit it made for some interesting conversation.
See you on the next thread:eek:

I would think a wider racetrack would contribute to a racer being more likely to hit the wall head on. And more serious crashes and danger to spectators.
Just my thoughts...........;)

NHRA did the same thing to us in Vegas, it was supposed to be 4 lanes as well. I guess every new track Bruton builds (and let's all pray that he builds more ... Loudon?) he is going to design it 4 lanes wide until NHRA lets him build it ....

NHRA did the same thing to us in Vegas, it was supposed to be 4 lanes as well. I guess every new track Bruton builds (and let's all pray that he builds more ... Loudon?) he is going to design it 4 lanes wide until NHRA lets him build it ....

Check out picture in NHRA.com, you can see the extra lanes in the design. Lots of people thinks he goes to far, he knows what it's going to take to get this sport to the next level.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back