NHRA SALE AGAIN!!! (1 Viewer)

Dragracer

Nitro Member
On todays DRO update they say the firm of Hoolihan & Lokey have been retained by NHRA to search for a buyer.
I know we have heard this all before so who knows what's happening.

Just one question: Just say that NHRA were to be sold, who are the shareholders that would receive the money of the sale? The members - - ha ha. It could create quite an interesting lawsuit to determine who the owners are. Could be tied up in the courts for years. NOT GOOD

Houlihan Lokey is an international, advisory-focused investment bank with expertise inmergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, and valuation. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. We’re dedicated to serving as your advocate, providing strategic insights and resources to help you realize your business objectives.

Founded in 1972, Houlihan Lokey is solely owned by over 250 of its employees and ORIX USA Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of ORIX Corporation of Japan.

Here's the link: http://dragracingonline.com/agent1320/2015/1320-xvii_2-22.html. You'll have to go a page past their hot off the presses coverage of Phoenix.

Funny that the Agent hadn't published anything since the day of the original rumor, err, report. Now it's out, with another crumb of information and a teeny little mea culpa at the end of it essentially saying they jumped the gun.

Again, I'll wait to see what Bobby Bennett has to say.

DRO Trustworthy? Same as it ever was...
talking-heads-o.gif

Ah yes, on 2/18 DRO said that the NHRA is selling the 3 Pro classes and on 2/23, now DRO is saying that the NHRA is for sale. I wonder where DRO will stand at the end of the month???

I take it from his post that John Farr is an employee, owner. If true, the fact that a nitromater member is part of process is a very good sign that they know something about the product they are selling.

I take it from his post that John Farr is an employee, owner. If true, the fact that a nitromater member is part of process is a very good sign that they know something about the product they are selling.

LOL, I was just curious if there was such a company. Searched it online to see if they exist. They do so I posted what i found on their webpage. I am not an employee,nor have I ever been an employee of Houlihan Lokey.

However I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express

Should be easy, they are a "non profit" Org. right. That means an open book, no secrets.......

You want this from the people that have two rule books? The official rule book and the policy manual where the ink is never dry and you are not allowed to see it.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back