NHRA Promotes Josh Peterson (1 Viewer)

If you were a racer you would have heard of him. He emails every racer at least 12 times before every national event. Since I go to most of them I get several hundred emails from him every year....

He was the ticket and EPA nazi for NHRA. He did his job very well from what I could tell.

Josh was in charge of the sport compact series back in the day. Good for Josh. I think that he used to work for GM Racing before joining NHRa

Don's right, he's not exactly a stranger to the racers. The real question in my mind is what is this job? From the article:

In addition to retaining all of his current responsibilities and becoming a member of the NHRA Competition Committee, Peterson will assume additional responsibilities with NHRA’s sportsman racing programs. NHRA’s seven division directors will report directly to Peterson and together will work on strategic planning, member track support and other aspects of divisional racing and operations.

Anything that can help sportsman racing is a good thing. It would be interesting to see if he sends a mail to all the sportsman racers (he clearly has our addresses) announcing what he's up to, what his goals and aspirations are, etc. Communication, communication, communication. It helps.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back