Nhra member takes fight to cancer (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Date Line: March 27, 2009

Member of Drag Racing Community shares national
award for quality of care in fight against Cancer.​

I am pleased to announce to the Drag Racing Community that one of its members has been acknowledged as part of a team in a National award for quality care in the fight against Cancer. Mark Clayton, also known as the Little Lizard in the world of Drag racing and the Cancer fighting team he belongs to have won the 2008 American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer’s (CoC) Outstanding Achievement Award!

“Established in 2004, the CoC Outstanding Achievement award recognizes cancer programs that strive for excellence in providing quality care to cancer patients.” “We were considered for the award after the CoC site visit in April 2008, when we were recognized for excelling in the seven standards of a full-scope cancer program: cancer committee leadership, cancer data management, clinical services, research, community outreach, and quality improvement.” “Together, this team’s efforts make all the difference to our patients and their families.” “Our comprehensive cancer program is a great illustration of teamwork at its best.”:)

Last edited:
Congratulations. I hope you can find something to beat cancer. I've lost too many family and friends recently to cancer.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!:)

On this weekend of thanks and reflection, I thought it important to share these positive efforts. It's always insightful when the motors lay silent, and the competition idle to remember all the fine work that members of the drag racing community do off the track. Especially for those less fortunate and in time of need.:)

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!:)

On this weekend of thanks and reflection, I thought it important to share these positive efforts. It's always insightful when the motors lay silent, and the competition idle to remember all the fine work that members of the drag racing community do off the track. Especially for those less fortunate and in time of need.:)

Very Well Written. Great Job!!!

1d1239773437-little-lizards-cancer-fighting-team-wins-national-award-jpg-138.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back