NHRA / IHRA Omen? (1 Viewer)

nick name

Nitro Member
Saw this over on Drag Race Central. In light of what's happened in the last day or so, I thought this piece (written before honest competition in the NHRA ended) might say a lot for the future.

It's from Jim Luikens' event notes for Norwalk. Jim always does an excellent job, and many people remember his starring role back in the musclecar era.

Here's the clip:

My t-shirt of the week goes to the Track Rescue Safety Team. They had yellow shirts, the same color as their rescue vehicles printed up that said, "So You Can't Fix Stupid?" on front. On the back it said "I Can" (should have said We Can) along with their logo. They presented the shirts, and accompanying decals, to a number of teams who wore them during Friday's Pro Qualifying session.

Saw this over on Drag Race Central. In light of what's happened in the last day or so, I thought this piece (written before honest competition in the NHRA ended) might say a lot for the future.

It's from Jim Luikens' event notes for Norwalk. Jim always does an excellent job, and many people remember his starring role back in the musclecar era.

Here's the clip:

My t-shirt of the week goes to the Track Rescue Safety Team. They had yellow shirts, the same color as their rescue vehicles printed up that said, "So You Can't Fix Stupid?" on front. On the back it said "I Can" (should have said We Can) along with their logo. They presented the shirts, and accompanying decals, to a number of teams who wore them during Friday's Pro Qualifying session.

Thats funny, but with Norwalk going NHRA now, what exactly was the point?

From what I know the Track rescue folks were making a different statement - but given the latest NHRA news the shirts have some duel meaning for sure.

I agree that "we can" would have been really cool too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back