NHRA event schedule (1 Viewer)

FEDowner

Nitro Member
Does anyone know where the event schedule went to on NHRA.com? I'm looking for the that has the daily times and classes. It used to be in the same area as ticket info.

Thats the one. Can you tell me how you got to it?
I'll need both Vegas ones and like to check back in case they change things.
THANKS!!

NHRA home page,
then on the right side is the Pomona listing with the countdown,
below that are some choices in red,
one of them is "EVENT SCHEDULE"

Does anyone know where the event schedule went to on NHRA.com? I'm looking for the that has the daily times and classes. It used to be in the same area as ticket info.

Jim - in past seasons, you could pull down from "Schedules" in the top bar to "20XX Full Throttle Schedule" and get information on future races (including entry lists) by clicking on a race. It isn't working right now, all you get is the schedule. Might just be too early, or the person responsible for this could have been sacrificed to maintain suits salaries ! - ;)

Jim - in past seasons, you could pull down from "Schedules" in the top bar to "20XX Full Throttle Schedule" and get information on future races (including entry lists) by clicking on a race. It isn't working right now, all you get is the schedule. Might just be too early, or the person responsible for this could have been sacrificed to maintain suits salaries ! - ;)

You are right, other than the Winternationals, they have not put up the event schedules yet for this year.

I trick I sometimes use to go from one event schedule to another without going back to the link in the season schedule, is to go to the address bar at the top of the browser, nhra.com/events/schedule01, and in this case, to go from Pomona to Phoenix, change the 01 to 02 and hit enter. I just did this, and the 2009 event schedule for Phoenix is still up.

This also works for any other individual event pages.

The schedules are now posted for all the 2010 races.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back