NHRA awards on now! (1 Viewer)

Thanks Bob!

I would have missed it if I didn't see your post. :)

Can one of you post the name of the show so I can hopefully catch a re-run with my TiVo? I'm searching for it, but not finding it. It helps to know the actual name I've found.
Thanks

What a BORE......the BIG COUNTDOWN......how many times did they use the word "COUNTDOWN" ???? I hope I don't hear that word for a long ,long time.....:(

OK...WHO LOOKED HOTTER.....

-Ashley Force
-Melanie Troxel
-Karen Stoffer
-Angelle Sampay
-Peggy Lewyllen

Wow...their Beautiful at the track....BUT FLAT OUT HYPNOTIC IN A NICE DRESS!!!!

Oh, and Nice touch by T-ped to dedicate his championship to Eric, and to bring his crew on stage to be recognised!!!;)

Tim

Can one of you post the name of the show so I can hopefully catch a re-run with my TiVo? I'm searching for it, but not finding it. It helps to know the actual name I've found.
Thanks

Not sure what the "name" of the show was but it was on ESPN2 at 9am eastern/10am central on 11-18-07..... shouldn't be to hard to find.

-Ashley Force
-Melanie Troxel
-Karen Stoffer
-Angelle Sampay
-Peggy Lewyllen

Oh, and Nice touch by T-ped to dedicate his championship to Eric, and to bring his crew on stage to be recognised!!!;)

Tim
Well I thought they all looked good.I liked Peggy's dress.

-Ashley Force
-Melanie Troxel
-Karen Stoffer
-Angelle Sampay
-Peggy Lewyllen

Tim

one of the benefits of being an NHRA fan. Lots of female eye candy.
oh no am I in trouble for saying that ?

:D

OK. Am I the bonehead or could it be the "responsible party" at NHRA?

I went to NHRA.com and I'll be darned if I can find the listing (In fact, no TV Sched - Guess we 'gotta wait 'til after vacation.

PS: I'm a bonehead for not noting the first broadcast. I certainly HOPE it is broadcast for my TIVO.:rolleyes:

It was a yawn-a-thon except for seeing the babe's in dress's rather than a firesuit, or bike leathers, Ashley Force is the hottest!

I didn't care for Melanie's hairdo, but they all looked good otherwise. I bet NASCRAP must be jealous of the diversity the NHRA has (and has always had).

And I thought Tony's entire speech was great and bringing his guys on stage was a touch of class, although someone needs to tell one of his crew guys that jeans are inappropriate for a banquet.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back