New sponsor for Nancy Matter (1 Viewer)

dave

Nitro Member
I see Nancy signed a new associate sponsor deal for her team. Competitionplus.com tells all the details about it. Great deal Nancy for you and your operation. All your hard work is starting to pay off for you. :eek:

Nancy signed a deal with Drag strip girl apparel of new Hampshire. Congrats on your new deal Nancy!:)

Sweet....

Dawn Mazi-Hovercraft (Hovsepian) has one hell of a line and it's a perfect fit for Nancy's operation.

Dawn and her husband Mark are two *****in' photogs as well and provide awesome high-quality images from tons of nostalgia meets across the country.

Brian

That's AWESOME Nancy, my wife will love those shirts. Hope to see you guys at the drags soon. Are you guys planning San Antonio or Houston?

-Lance

Hi everyone, Thank you for posting this.

I just received an email telling me this was up here. (thank you Joe)

I'm really excited about the DSG clothing line, it's very new, good quality and Dawn ROCKS!!! She also does photography (along with her hubby) as mentioned and web sites (she's overhauling ours right now for on line ordering AND a new, more cool look)

Sizes are available in Toddler through 3XL and is available on her site and will be available on my site in the next few days or so. If anyone wants anything, let me know via PM or you can email me at [email protected]

Thank you again for this post on here, We just had a little set back as Jeremy was on his way back from having our headers welded so we could get out of here to go to Belle Rose and he was rear ended at about 70 mph, truck is drivable (just munched up quite a bit and her's was totaled, in addition that 2 more trucks hit her which was additional hitting) and he's pretty sore, but now we just have to see how it's going to turn out. Wish us good thoughts that we make it there and at least no one was hurt.

:)

At least the car is ready to go and there will always be another race if we don't make this one. :-(

Take care everyone,

Nancy

Congrats on the new sponsor Nancy...and my best to Jeremy. It was great hanging out with you at Indy...hope to do it again next year.

Moo Shoo is gonna get some new threads!
DSC00252.jpg

Congrats on your new marketing partner Nancy... My sister's will have to order some of their merchandise from your website when you get it up...

Sucks to hear about the accident, but you have to give the girl who hit him credit... It not like you have a big huge truck thats hard to miss with brake lights on right in front of you... Oh, wait... You do have a big huge truck, nevermind...

CJ Curtsinger

Congrats Nancy!!! Sorry to hear about the accident ... but glad no one was hurt.

You guys coming to Vegas 1?

Great to hear on the Sponsor with Drag Strip Girl.

Bites to hear about Jeremy and the truck, but good to hear he's okay.

d'kid

Hey Nancy,

Just wanted to say congratulations on the new sponsor! It sounds like a perfect fit for your operation.

Tell Jeremy I said hi, and I hope he feels better soon. It sounds like things could have been much worse...

I enjoyed visiting with y'all at the pulls, and will stop by your pit at the next race.

Take care, and good luck!!

Jeff

Congrats Nancy. When you get the stuff on your site, I will have Laura check it out. ;)

Sorry to hear about the truck and Jeremy. Hope it all turns out ok.

Rapid

Thanks Guys!!!

All will be fine, we'll see how he's doing today, yesterday, he was dazed for sure. Had the bell rung without a doubt.

I spoke to the lady that slammed into him, she said she thought she may have a broken ankle. Very minimal to say the least considering the speed of impact. I'm really glad that everyone walked away. Amazing how safe trucks are when you look at the overall picture.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

:):)

Hi Everyone, in an ongoing effort for New and Improved, we've redesigned our web site.

If you have a chance, please stop on by. The guest book is still there and I think Dawn has done a Fabulous Job.

We also have another assoc sponsor that came on board Yesterday.

Every little bit helps, we're working really hard to go outside the box and bring in new avenues.

Take care and Have a great day.

nancy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back