New NHRA Live Timing and Results (1 Viewer)

Dave

Nitro Member
The live timing seems to refresh a lot quicker and is way more efficient! I do hope we get 660 MPH back in place of the 1320 marker.

The results are a little more confusing to pick through. It appears they are going the live timing archives route with them and unfortunately only go back to 2016 for now.

I haven't found where the qualifying order is.I also haven't been able to look back to where P/S and the first pairs of F/C are. Is it just me ?

are there 16 tf'rs there? someone not make an attempt 1st round?....15 on 1st rnd results

The new results format is terrible. They only go back to 2016 but they said that they will ad older ones later.
But it is harder to read as you have to choose round by round.
Leave feedback to tell them to change it to the way it was.

The new results format is terrible. They only go back to 2016 but they said that they will ad older ones later.
But it is harder to read as you have to choose round by round.
Leave feedback to tell them to change it to the way it was.
I agree the old way was better. Now have to go to drag race central. Leave it to the nhra to screw stuff up

I see what they are trying to do with the added detail. A better option would be to show the ladder and if you hover over a pair a window pops up with the added detail or and info button to click that would show you more detail

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back