New Licensing Procedures (1 Viewer)

mopain

Nitro Member
NHRA has issued a press release announcing "a streamlining of its competition license program effective Jan. 1, 2016."
Release doesn't contain specifics on the three new levels of license (Pro, Pro/Sportsman and Sportsman) nor what levels will no longer need a medical exam.

Any time sportsman racers can save money, it's a good thing, but even more important, in my mind, is the fact that NHRA is finally doing something to encourage sportsman racing. I am curious as to what "certain levels" won't need a medical exam. Is it certain classes or drivers past a certain age? Also, how will the license classes break down? Will Sportsman be the old 8.50 and Pro/Sportsman be the old 7.50? So far, I like the changes Peter Clifford is making.

http://nhra.com/story/2015/11/14/nhra-updates-license-procedure/

Last edited:
in fairness, he said 2 less CARS not drivers.....and the wink meant he knew of the incident before any of us did

now if he used a :)or a :p I would take that as not right.....

Its in what he didn't say, no concern for the drivers, and their families. The "Two less street outlaw cars after last night ;)" made it look like he was glad about it. I doubt he knew what happened "before any of us did"

Its in what he didn't say, no concern for the drivers, and their families. The "Two less street outlaw cars after last night ;)" made it look like he was glad about it. I doubt he knew what happened "before any of us did"
I didn't say that I didn't support ISIS either so I guess using your logic I support them too. I'm pretty sure I knew about it very early since I was on FB when the very first posts started showing up in my newsfeed within 30 seconds of them being posted.

Last edited:
It's a step in the right direction but if NHRA really wanted to help, lower entry fees for divisional and national events for sportsman racers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back