New Gainesville Tower... (1 Viewer)

Joe it has no suites in it like the old one. The suits are ontop the grandstands only now. Race control and Media centers are more than twice the size they were in the old tower. Oh and by the way they havent mentioned it but Gainesvile gets an all new Fiber Optic Compulink timing sytem too.

has anyone heard if frank hawleys school will still be there? and is frank there now? if so where does he teach out of?

sounds great. send the crew over to south louisiana after they're done and build us a track.

what you talking about? We do have a great track. No Problem is one of the best tracks in the country. It always hook and we have a div 4 event, and sportsman national. It just doesn't get any better!!

has anyone heard if frank hawleys school will still be there? and is frank there now? if so where does he teach out of?

I believe Frank will still be teaching at Gville when the tower is complete... I don't know if he is teaching there currently, but they have the trailer and garage still on the property so he could still give lectures...

CJ Curtsinger

I believe Frank will still be teaching at Gville when the tower is complete... I don't know if he is teaching there currently, but they have the trailer and garage still on the property so he could still give lectures...

CJ Curtsinger

He's still there. Teaching out of one of the suites above the grandstands.
The school goes year 'round..
Denny Savage

Good to see you back on here, Denny. Your insight is always appreciated.

Late...........Mitch

what you talking about? We do have a great track. No Problem is one of the best tracks in the country. It always hook and we have a div 4 event, and sportsman national. It just doesn't get any better!!

yes cody, i love NPR. i was referring to a national event track. the idea has been tossed around new orleans east or kentwood for a few years now, but nothing definite. those of us who grew up at the cajun nats miss it dearly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back