National Trail Raceway (1 Viewer)

whatever. didn't the one guys show at indy a couple years ago and was no more than a bunch of hot air? no thanks.
let me know when erica and team show up on one of those shows :D
I read an article when Street Outlaws first started airing, there was an NHRA licensed driver on the show and NHRA threated to pull his license if he continued to race on the show.
I doubt Erica would take part in such a race as she has too much to loose, with her being a major draw at an NHRA event.
I know Lizzy Musi is on the show and she was an NHRA licensed driver. Whether she still is or not, I don't know, but I seem to recall she once said she makes more money from Street Outlaws than racing in NHRA.

I read an article when Street Outlaws first started airing, there was an NHRA licensed driver on the show and NHRA threated to pull his license if he continued to race on the show.
I doubt Erica would take part in such a race as she has too much to loose, with her being a major draw at an NHRA event.
I know Lizzy Musi is on the show and she was an NHRA licensed driver. Whether she still is or not, I don't know, but I seem to recall she once said she makes more money from Street Outlaws than racing in NHRA.
I think the problem was he had an NHRA sticker on his car. Do not follow the show, but I think that is what I read.

It was Justin "Big Chief". He had to go to Englishtown and promote "off the street racing" and tell those that on track racing is the solution. NHRA revoked his license to participate on every NHRA track. After they realized the draw he had through social media, they negotiated his license. He did Indy to prove a point, He didn't win but the fans and publicity that he drew was like John Force showing up. In-fact, NHRA actually had him come up to the tower interview booth for an interview. Justin actually joked about him driving his car back to the pits while all of the Pro-Mod racers had their cars towed back from the finish line staging area. Tom Compton was the one who did the Revocation of his license.

Last edited:
It was Justin "Big Chief". He had to go to Englishtown and promote "off the street racing" and tell those that on track racing is the solution. NHRA revoked his license to participate on every NHRA track. After they realized the draw he had through social media, they negotiated his license. He did Indy to prove a point, He didn't win but the fans and publicity that he drew was like John Force showing up. In-fact, NHRA actually had him come up to the tower interview booth for an interview. Justin actually joked about him driving his car back to the pits while all of the Pro-Mod racers had their cars towed back from the finish line staging area. Tom Compton was the one who did the Revocation of his license.
That's completely wrong. Big Chief didn't "have to go to Englishtown..." and he never even got a letter from them because he never had a competition license before going to Indy. Murder Nova got a letter. So did a few others. You may want to go back and read their interviews about the issue. The nhra didn't revoke anyone's license as a result of those letters and especially not Big Chief, who had never even had one at that time.

"Shearer, finding some validation in the letter, which actually was sent to his close friend and co-star Shawn “Murder Nova” Ellington, as he isn’t personally a NHRA competition license holder or member, quickly snapped a photo and posted it to his personal Facebook profile page."

They came to a mutual agreement later on to work together and that's when he went to Indy.

Last edited:
Getting back on the subject, would still be interested to here Alan’s take on whether or not National Trails would have a chance at picking up a race again

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back