More Pictures from the March Meet (1 Viewer)

RMS

Nitro Member
Just uploaded my pictures, stop by and check them out. One of the best racing events ive been to. I think there was more spectators than some National Events ive been to! :D Click Here

Great pics Steven...:D
You got a great view on Sunday...;)
No matter how many NITRO cars, and all the rest that goes along with an event, everyone always has eyes on the candy...:p
See you at Sac...

Very nice, Thank you for sharing!! Oh and since you have a picture of Robert Hight, did he seem to be having fun? Anyone else from Forces team there? Was the car that Hight had done for Xmas for John there on display? I dont remember now exactly what car it was, the Brut car maybe??

No Height was the only one there, he was the Grand Marshal and they had his regular car on display. Although Ron Capps was there driving someones TF Funnycar as well.

I thought I heard something about Hight and his crew putting together one of John's old Monzas as a Christmas present! A big fight over who was going to drive.:D

I was pretty sure the purpose of the Monza was display, but the joke was made by Hight at the bottom of the tower about the driving part. Show only, and a real shame. That's ALL Nostalgia Funny Car needs is FORCE!!:D :rolleyes:

Darr, great stuff. Romo's laughing at me in the one picture because I told he had to tip the announcer.:D :) :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back