More Factory Stock (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
OK, final Q,
1. Mark Pawuk 7.927 171.77
2. Leah Pritchett 7.936 172.98 (top speed)
3. Aaron Stanfield Camaro 8.024 171.05
7. Chris Holbrook Mustang 8.107 163.14

3 Challengers, 2 Mustangs, balance Camaros. Challengers have a tenth on the field, Mustangs 2 tenths back.

Joe Welch was not there. Wish he had showed up. I guess I gotta wonder if someone will protest Mark & Leah.

Well they can not add weight to the Challengers so the others will get to be lightened another 25 for the Camaro and 50 for the Mustang.

For what it's worth one of the COPOs also got into the 7's and ran 173...... Hardly seems like they are down on power. Stephen Bell made it to the final in a COPO. Hopefully that will satisfy NHRA and prevent further penalties against the Dodges.

As a side note Geoff Turk ("Blackbird" Challenger) was at an NMCA race and went 7.98. Not sure why Joe Welch was not there..... maybe fixing up the things that got him DQ at Indy.

Last edited:
i see there will be a mountain view tire sponsored camaro in 2019.......8 races next year......time to place bets. who will end up as a sponsor on a car in this class first....summit? or jegs?
time to firm up the rules in this class rite now so big money doesn't drive the cost thru the roof.

i see there will be a mountain view tire sponsored camaro in 2019.......8 races next year......time to place bets. who will end up as a sponsor on a car in this class first....summit? or jegs?
time to firm up the rules in this class rite now so big money doesn't drive the cost thru the roof.

Too......Late

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back