Mopar Southern Nationals @ Valdosta, GA (1 Viewer)

John, will you be announcing under the name Johnny Mopar or Johnny Cerberus?

I'm transitioning to 'Johnny Cerberus' and will debut my new name this weekend in Valdosta! I'm soooo excited!

I'm also thinking of starting a new series entitled: "Super Cerberus Show"! It's got a certain ring to it...doesn't it? I think it'll go......:D

I like it!!! Did you see my "Paging Johnny Cerberus" post in the lounge? If not check in--there's some important information about the upcoming Topeka project there.

SGMP is a gem... You will love it. It's in shall we say, "a rural area", but the facility itself is top notch!!

Thanks Brian...I'm really looking forward to the event and the facility. Maybe we'll get a Pro Stocker or two to show up for a little testing...wouldn't THAT be cool!?!

Hey folks...I'll be heading to South Georgia Motorsports Park (this weekend) for the Mopar Southern Nationals to handle the announcing. I'm really looking forward to the event and getting to the track. I hear it's an awesome facility. I've never been to Valdosta or the event...any suggestions?

Here is my suggesstion..................don't burp on the microphone!!!:D

Johnny Mopar might have done that, but remember we are talking about the new and improved Johnny Cerberus here. There will be no burping I'm sure because his next step is to ESPN!

Here is my suggesstion..................don't burp on the microphone!!!:D

I don't believe I've ever done that Suzie, but I was guilty (once) of chewing gum while 'on the air'. I'd taken a break to walk around the pits and put a stick of gum in my mouth. When I returned to the booth I'd totally forgotten I was still chomping on the gum until a friend of mine came up to Race Control and told me. Needless to say I don't take gum to the track any more....:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back