Mission #2Fast2Tasty NHRA Challenge to debut during 2023 regular season (1 Viewer)

They will face off during the first qualifying session on Saturday, with the two winners then matching up in the final qualifying session
with an additional purse and bonus points for the Countdown

if anyone could read the invisible ink that states what the additional purse is, let me know......kind of the same as the
pep boy deals, and national event payouts ........ i'd rather have seen mission expand via additional teams.

Trying something new/ different, Could see some pedal fests on Sat. Maybe see how it plays out before ppl start complaining.

we'll have to see how the crew chief tune for this. If they are well qualified they tend to use Sat to test the limits of the track or try new parts so this might convince them to actually race.My understanding is the bonus points will be added on to their total at start of countdown so that makes it worth trying to win.

i'd rather have seen mission expand via additional teams.
Same. Tough sponsorship sell "you'll see your name on TV for 3-6 seconds at a time" vs. "we'll guarantee your exposure by mentioning your name on the broadcast repeatedly, show the graphics, let you put your name on a big check, and your name will be included in marketing collateral"

They will face off during the first qualifying session on Saturday, with the two winners then matching up in the final qualifying session
with an additional purse and bonus points for the Countdown

if anyone could read the invisible ink that states what the additional purse is, let me know......kind of the same as the
pep boy deals, and national event payouts ........ i'd rather have seen mission expand via additional teams.
15,000 to win

15,000 to win
thanks harve. where was this published? changes my outlook on whole deal......mission is throwing 720k at the nhra professional racers over 12 races.
saturdays are going to be different. Q shows should be different. why didn't they publish this amount in original article?......damn, $15k for all 4 pro classes?
or does PS and PSB run for a little less?

thanks harve. where was this published? changes my outlook on whole deal......mission is throwing 720k at the nhra professional racers over 12 races.
saturdays are going to be different. Q shows should be different. why didn't they publish this amount in original article?......damn, $15k for all 4 pro classes?
or does PS and PSB run for a little less?
Leah talked about it on the NHRA Insider podcast, excellent show

leah said 10 to win, 5 to runner up, then followed with 'i could be off a little bit' ....... i'll be optimistic and say way to go Mission 👋
finally someone actually putting more money in the racer's pockets ....... official tortilla shell of the nhra ....... somebody at mission should pull a food trailer
around the tour; open in mornings only with pre-cooked breakfast burritos. take the fan's money before they even get in their seat. close the trailer
by the time first round starts, and it sits there all day with huge mission logos on it......it would pay for itself in one race.

have to admit i'm kinda' getting excited about this mission deal......someone who gets hot could really run the table for additional pts. and cash
even consistent semi-final finishes on sundays could pay off handsomely at saturday Q's ..... hope there's not too much saturday rain this year. could make things hard to complete?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back