Million Dollar Race this weekend (2 Viewers)

Joker

Nitro Member
Anyone here going to view or race? My dad and brother and uncle will be driving in it and the rest of the family will be there crewing. They all left yesterday going to spend a day at Graceland and on Beale Street before racing starts.

congrats to my buds gary williams , brian folk on theyre win/ru at the million. and a shout out to troy williams on winning some bucks as well . to bad he had to race his brother before the final .

congrats to my buds gary williams , brian folk on theyre win/ru at the million. and a shout out to troy williams on winning some bucks as well . to bad he had to race his brother before the final .

G Dub won But Ricky Adkins was the RU. I think Ricky was driving a Folk car though. I spent 8 hrs in front of the computer watching the race live.Was cool as heck. Congrats Gary, Ricky and the rest. They split @ 16 cars with the round of 16 getting 15 k the round of 8 getting 20 and the semis getting 25. and the finalists split 60% of the 345,000 winners purse.

That right there is the best racing on the planet. IMO anyhow. Can't wait to be there myself.

didnt know who won 2day . but troy called me at 6 30am sun morn ( yeah i was still up partying in columbus too ) but was pretty dead , the million and 5 day rock. do u know who won the mullis cars??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back