Mile High Nationals (1 Viewer)

D

Nitro Member
Okay, I'm on continent, in the state and the Denver metro area. Who's going to Bandimere?

S/F
D

Cool we'll have to set up a 'Mater meetingplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

S/F
D

I'm going all 3 days, can be found sec A, top row, seat 1 - or maybe near one of 3 particular nitro pit areas :D

I'll be at the track Friday-Sunday somewhere on the pit side. Who besides Tim is going to be in Golden Thursday for thr Mopar Big Block Party?

Cool we'll have to set up a 'Mater meetingplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

S/F
D

Well I only have a droid for internet access lol so no Ctl+F5 for me. We'll be pit side as well like I said sect 7. Make it to Golden one of these years just not this year, ya'll have fun and
hope to put some faces with screen names this year.

Last edited:
Just talked to Jack Wyatt.. he's in Kansas and headed over... got his normal crew plus Dale Creasy Jr and his clutch guy Dennis headed over as well as Tim Finley from the Greeks crew to help .. wish i would have known sooner.. would have headed over and crashed on my cousins couch..lol

Billy

I just checked the schedule on NHRA.com and there's only one round of NITRO listed.
Anyone know what the deal is?

Don't know what you read but the schedule for today on Drag Race Central shows a pro session starting at 4:45 (already underway w/PSM #1 complete) and a second full session slated for 7:45 pm. Normal night qualifying session at Denver.

MaC

umm.... Dave he looked at the NHRA web site...lol... one day we will all learn to go to Drag Central for the correct up to date information....lol.....

Rich.. i did the same thing...lol... was about to post it asking about it when i saw yours...lol....

that Daves a smart fellow....:D

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back