Mike Salinas - 2.922 to the 660' (1 Viewer)

twostep

Nitro Member
En route to his #1 qualifying pass, by a bunch, 3.65. Yesterday at Madison. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the quickest half-track ET ever recorded. Congrats to FC Bobby Bode as well, 3.89. He's qualified 3rd.

En route to his #1 qualifying pass, by a bunch, 3.65. Yesterday at Madison. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the quickest half-track ET ever recorded. Congrats to FC Bobby Bode as well, 3.89. He's qualified 3rd.

Millican/Grubby was 2.89 when they made their record run at the Winternationals a few years ago. And Brittany/Grubby was 2.902/299 at Maple Grove when they set the current record.

Millican/Grubby was 2.89 when they made their record run at the Winternationals a few years ago. And Brittany/Grubby was 2.902/299 at Maple Grove when they set the current record.
Thanks for the correction, Zed. For some reason, I thought Brittany's pass was 2.93.

Sounds like Salinas has some new-found power...now he just has to work on his consistency at the tree.

Did I hear Brian Lohnes correctly when he said the .65 was the quickest run of the year?

Salinas could probably benefit having a teammate when/if one of his daughters move up. Anyone know what changed with the Bode team? Seems like they are running much better.

Last edited:
Looks like Salinas is killing the tree now. Car and driver are performing much better now. Hope it continues

Wonder if the car setup changed. Seating placement, pedal positions, ballast, etc. just spit balling. Maybe just a lot of practice with a simulator?

Don’t they play with clutch pedal adjustment to make the car react quilcker. Maybe that stuff was finally adjusted.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back