Mickey Ferro (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Probably went unnoticed by some, but he joined a very small group of TAFC racers that have dipped into the 5.4 zone over the weekend. His performances in eliminations were Manzo like. Consistent low .50s and a couple of runs in the .40s at over 260 mph. That TAFC final would have been awesome to watch. And Yes Frank Manzo's .47s and 265 mph runs were awesome, but you come to expect that from Frank ;) However I was impressed with Ferro's teams times. Good racing guys.

Mike

PS: Some of you can tune back into the 'conspiracy' and 'espn' channels now. Good racing is more interesting to me.

Probably went unnoticed by some, but he joined a very small group of TAFC racers that have dipped into the 5.4 zone over the weekend. His performances in eliminations were Manzo like. Consistent low .50s and a couple of runs in the .40s at over 260 mph. That TAFC final would have been awesome to watch. And Yes Frank Manzo's .47s and 265 mph runs were awesome, but you come to expect that from Frank ;) However I was impressed with Ferro's teams times. Good racing guys.

Mike

PS: Some of you can tune back into the 'conspiracy' and 'espn' channels now. Good racing is more interesting to me.

Yeah...what he said... :cool:

Very impressive runs by Mickey and the Boyz! They have been progressively increasing his performance with that car.

My 14 yr old son and I follow the Alky classes intensely, so we got home tonight and I relayed that Ferro had cut a .50ish light and ran 5.49 in the final. He yelled in from the other room, "its about time he showed his hand at a race with hitters, good win for them for them!". Now I have to tell him that he lost. Without missing a beat he said, "Oh, you mean Manzo outran him"

I thought it was just funny. I would have never thought I'd see the day a .49 would lose.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back