Mendy Fry's volunteer PR squad (1 Viewer)

90-percent

Nitro Member
Which, at the moment, consists partly of lil ole 90% Jimmy here:

Tuesday Night: Mendy’s on the Mic… Live on Talk Radio One! Mendy Fry’s Nitro Kitty Blog

please rearrange all your lives to listen to this tonight.

Especially all you Don Schumacher's and Connie Kalitta's and Ken Black's. This is a good opportunity for all of you car owner types to get rid of nitro pilot deadwood and replace those underperforming employees with some one gifted in all aspects of nitro driving.

-90% Jimmy

11-21-08 noonish
EDIT: 90% disclaimer

:D

The preceding is for humor purposes only and does not reflect the posters actual opinion. The original poster apoligizes for any misconception his idea of "edgy, satirical and facetious humor" may have caused. :D

Last edited:
Mendy Fry would be awesome in a modern top fuel or funny car!

Sorry about the typo.

Last edited:
Mendy is just plain awesome, Sam, no matter what she shoes... a natural talent that is sadly overlooked... It's about time she gets the step up to the big leagues she deserves- Big buck owners are missing the point when they overlook the talent in the seat for the size of the wallet attached to the pilot...

I agree Mendy's proven herself Time and time again. But I'm afraid the days of Hired driver's are gone! As long as most teams are as underfunded as they are, unless you bring some $$$ to the table you won't even get a consideration. Sad but true...

Tonight's broadcast of the Marc Germain show is a minor p.r. coup for a drag racer.

L.A. listeners may remember Germain by his sundry nom de plumes: Mr.
KFI, Mr. KABC and finally, Mr. K.; he has a pretty great bio here:
Marc Germain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I listened to the show last night online and it's pretty good radio... besides Ms. Fry, tonight's guests are Car Nut Steve Parker and Merrill Markoe (author of "It's My F*ckin' Birthday" and the person who came up with David Letterman's Stupid Pet Tricks....)

1 full solid hour of Mendy. Wow it was frickin' great.
Loved when she found out she could say sh!t on internet radio. LOL

The guy asked questions that he didn't know he shouldn't ask and she handled it great. Class act girl.

Which, at the moment, consists partly of lil ole 90% Jimmy here:

Tuesday Night: Mendy’s on the Mic… Live on Talk Radio One! Mendy Fry’s Nitro Kitty Blog

please rearrange all your lives to listen to this tonight.

Especially all you Don Schumacher's and Connie Kalitta's and Ken Black's. This is a good opportunity for all of you car owner types to get rid of nitro pilot deadwood and replace those underperforming employees with some one gifted in all aspects of nitro driving.
-90% Jimmy

Mendy is a great driver, but your comment is a bit un-called for. How rude!

1 full solid hour of Mendy. Wow it was frickin' great.
Loved when she found out she could say sh!t on internet radio. LOL

The guy asked questions that he didn't know he shouldn't ask and she handled it great. Class act girl.

I dunno. I thought host Marc Germain asked some rather... germane questions... (sorry for the painful pun)... but those who missed the broadcast can still judge for themselves as the show has been archived here:

http://www.marcgermain.com/files/TRO111808.mp3

Jim

Mendy may very well be capable of accomplishing something in the drag racing world but it's doubtful that you will in the promotions dept. Your comments towards the team owners was totally uncalled for. You can build Mendy up all you want but never run down any other racer or sponsor if you want anyone to take you serious.

I have no doubt that in a year or two we will see Mendy in a ride! A Gal with as many connections she has in this sport can only help, only problem right now is the Economy!

John Keigley, That was very well put and oh so true.

I also feel that Mendy is a great asset to the sport and I'm sure she'll do well.

I have atoned for my over the top phrase-ology in the original post. Somegimes being a visionary can be a bad thing.

Channeling the journalistic spirit of the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson may also be a bad idea when it comes to drag racing related internet message boards.

Thanks to all that listened to the show!

Yours in sharing all the nitro love we share together.

Group hug!:):):):)

-90% Jimmy

I have atoned for my over the top phrase-ology in the original post. Somegimes being a visionary can be a bad thing.

Channeling the journalistic spirit of the late Dr. Hunter S. Thompson may also be a bad idea when it comes to drag racing related internet message boards.

Group hug!:):)

-90% Jimmy

Thanks Jimmy.........Group Hug Accepted!:D

Thanks, Suzie!

I'll try not to be so misunderstandable in the future. Sometimes living in your own private fantasy world has negative unintended consequences!

I may have been a little over exuberant in my hopes for Mendy's future nitro success. At least the nitromater concensus is that Mendy is a talented nitro pilot that maybe deserves a crack at the NHRA nitro circuit some time soon!

Extremism in the promotion of deserving nitro pilots is no vice!

-90% :D :D

Group hug!:):):):)

-90% Jimmy

I guess I had my sarcasm meter on because I didn't think it was very harsh. Of course I read the disclaimer.
/Gonzo fan also

Mendy Fry is cool!

cali%20426.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back