Melanie Troxel (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I'm reading the Sunday papers this morning and what to my wondering eyes does appear in the magazine section (Parade) but a picture of Melanie Troxel. I went to the Parade website and will post the link below, but unfortunately you can't view this entire piece until Tuesday for some reason.

Link to Parade>>>
PARADE Magazine
IT'S ABOUT TIME

OK, so I can't paste the link ... go to PARADE Magazine | PARADE Home and type in Melanie Troxel in the Search box, upper right corner.

Last edited:
That sux... Now I have to wait until Tuesday!!! What a tease. I really admire Melanie for her success this year and all the media attention she has been getting. I wish her luck in 2007, keep up the great work.

Merry Christmas!!!

Just read it, it's in the Personality Parade section. A reader asks "You profiled Danica Patrick, how about some info on Drag racer Melanie Troxel?"

It then lists that Melanie is the Fastest Women in Motorsports at 331 MPH. And the fact that her and TJ live in a Motorhome during the season. And that kids will have to wait till that lifestyle changes.

Last edited:
Good for that reader. thats what we all need to do to keep the sport in the public eye. One thing leads to another and then the momentum for the sport builds.

Q. You profiled Indy star Danica Patrick. How about info on drag racer Melanie Troxel?
—J. Manning, San Bernardino, Calif.

A. Troxel, 34, holds the women’s motor sport speed record: 331.04 mph. “Dad was a dragster, so I grew up around racing,” she says. “I’ve always been an adrenaline junkie.” During racing season, Troxel and her husband, fellow drag racer Tommy Johnson Jr., live in a motor home. She says kids will have to wait until they can settle down in a house without wheels.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back