Medlen!! (1 Viewer)

Sully

Nitro Member
Wow! Medlen takes out Force in the second round. Okay, all you JFR tank-job experts, explain that one!!! Force could have taken the points lead and his team played it straight.

Well that should shut some people up!

Medlen just took down the Boss. Guess the whole team orders thing everyone b*tches about and buying championships, well theres your answer. And yes, I know I am a supporter of team orders, and if it were me, John would have won but that atleast should shut up everyone who bad mouths JFR.

When was the last time we have seen a legit dive from any team?I think it has been a long time since we have.I think they all know better now a days, especially with all of the cars having seperate sponsors and such.I bet they got tired of explaining to their losing teams sponsor why they had to lose.

Like Seattle last year? Really?
Did anyone else notice a certain cyclist with a mike in hand, backpedaling faster than Lance Armstrong going forward to win seven tours with his "diving" statement last week?

It wasn't Seattle last year, so get your facts right. Times have changed in the Schumacher camp.

I noticed that new injector hat on Eric's car also, wins the race and is still the "R&D" car.............................Perry Jr.

Wow! Medlen takes out Force in the second round. Okay, all you JFR tank-job experts, explain that one!!! Force could have taken the points lead and his team played it straight.

Larry, lets see how all this diving stuff plays out come Dallas/Vegas if the Pts. chase gets close! If Force is within 20-30 pts of Capps come Dallas....Then we can find out of Team orders are in play.

Yesterday was a good day of racing, and if it comes down to Dallas/Vegas/Pomona, then team orders should be in play imo. --------- I know that's not the popular opinion, but that's how I feel, whether you're JFR, DSR, or the Kalitta group. I'm not saying anyone will implement team orders, but if they're serious about winning a championship and it's really close, then they should do what they have to do to secure a title.

Slam me, bash me, kick me, hit me... I don't mind. ;) This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

John and Eric race heads up and people still say wait until... well let's wait, and like I've said before, if you're a team and you don't like it when other teams start using team orders, then go out there and beat the teammates, do something about it instead of crying... cause that doesn't do any good at all.
The team orders are to go out there and kick everyones butt!!!

If a driver put's himself/herself into position to use such tactics, then good for them. If they're not in contention then you have nothing to worry... errr cry about.:D

Yesterday was a good day of racing, and if it comes down to Dallas/Vegas/Pomona, then team orders should be in play imo. --------- I know that's not the popular opinion, but that's how I feel, whether you're JFR, DSR, or the Kalitta group. I'm not saying anyone will implement team orders, but if they're serious about winning a championship and it's really close, then they should do what they have to do to secure a title.

Slam me, bash me, kick me, hit me... I don't mind. ;) This is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

John and Eric race heads up and people still say wait until... well let's wait, and like I've said before, if you're a team and you don't like it when other teams start using team orders, then go out there and beat the teammates, do something about it instead of crying... cause that doesn't do any good at all.
The team orders are to go out there and kick everyones butt!!!

If a driver put's himself/herself into position to use such tactics, then good for them. If they're not in contention then you have nothing to worry... errr cry about.:D

I couldnt have said it any better Naz. And congrats on dominating the Pick the Pro's this weekend.

Yesterday was a good day of racing, and if it comes down to Dallas/Vegas/Pomona, then team orders should be in play IMO. --------- I know that's not the popular opinion, but that's how I feel, whether you're JFR, DSR, or the Kalitta group. I'm not saying anyone will implement team orders, but if they're serious about winning a championship and it's really close, then they should do what they have to do to secure a title.

If a driver puts himself/herself into position to use such tactics, then good for them. If they're not in contention then you have nothing to worry... err cry about.:D

If Force entered Pomona a round behind Capps and the following took place...
Whit beats Capps 1st round, Force beats a diving Hight first round followed by a diving Medlen would you really respect the outcome of the race or the championship?

Personally I wouldn't whine one way or another, but it's crunch time when championships are earned. It's difficult to sustain the intensity required to seal the deal near the end of the season, and that's where, in my opinion, the real racing should begin. I'd hate to see any team throw championship credibility out the window after busting their butts all season. A favorable ladder filled with dives should never decide either outcome.

If Force entered Pomona a round behind Capps and the following took place...
Whit beats Capps 1st round, Force beats a diving Hight first round followed by a diving Medlen would you really respect the outcome of the race or the championship?

We covered this last week. He'd sleep like a baby. :rolleyes: :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back