Medford this weekend (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
For all the Northwest fans, this weekend's 4th of july race will rock. jets, pro mods and blown alcohol cars. If you are in southern oregon or northern california come up to medford.

Rich,
Looking forward to seeing and racing with you and your crew again. We had a great time having you down in Sac the end of last year and can't wait to get out there in Medford. We'll be there some time mid-afternoon friday.
Have a safe haul and we will see you there!

Thanks. We have been looking forward to this all year. We won't have the engine until Friday morning so it's a race against time more than anything else. We love racing in TEW so we're doing everything we can to make it.

Rich,
Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. If we have it and you need it, its yours! Best of luck and I hope all works out. See you at the track!

Update from the race. Kenny Buzdas and his J Ray Concrete sponsored Blown Alcohol Dragster run a 6.31 on the 6.30 index right out of the trailer tonight in testing. They came back and ran a tire spinning 6.38 ET later in the evening. Good job Kid!
Hopefully we will have an all MATER final round matching Kenny and Rich. Good luck to the boys this weekend.

For those who missed out on the 4th of July BiMart Night of Fire at Champion Raceway in Medford, Oregon boy did you miss out! Pro Mods, Top Sportsman and TEW! We put a great show for the everyone who came out, the track enjoyed us and we have all been invited to run the first weekend in August and several events next season.
We were informed that during the offseason Champion raceway plans to lay new concrete from the burnout box to half track as well as pave all areas of the pit area that are not currently paved. Fun track that is now becoming better.
For you fast NorthWest runners, TEW runs on a 6.30 index and the track had no problem handling what we were throwing at it. Hit me up if you are interested in running with us next season! Great program, great people and fun racing! Check out TEW home. Dragsters, altereds, funny cars, doorslammers…everything welcome and anything goes, just hit the number!

I'm glad everything went well. As you read in my post above it was a race against time and we lost. We ran into a few problems in getting the engine finished that nobody anticipated which is common when it comes to building a new and different engine. Art drove all the way to Hood River and back (160 miles round trip) just to machine a part. At around 11 PM we had no choice but to through in the towel. The good news is that the car is ready to run and we'll be going to the August event.

I'm sure glad we get a second shot in Medford and that the show went well. As for us we'll be at the NHRA event at Woodburn this coming weekend.

Read more at Cap Racing Home Page

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back