Match Race Mania on Speed (1 Viewer)

JL

Nitro Member
Tomorrow at 1:30 PST on Speed there is a show call On the Edge. The episode is called "Match Race Mania" They are taking fans back to the golden age of Drag Racing. I have it set to record.

Thanks for the heads up Justin--that show is sponsored by Lucas Oil and has some really unique stuff--school bus races, combine demos, ice racing, lots of neat grassroots stuff. I'm setting the dvr also. Thanks again.

Watched it last night, and even though it was last year's event, it was some way cool stuff! I gotta get to one of the Nostalgia events soon. And by the way, Mike Minick, they interviewed a guy with the Chi Town Hustler named Pat Minick--you ever heard of that guy, Mike?:D

Watched it last night, and even though it was last year's event, it was some way cool stuff! I gotta get to one of the Nostalgia events soon. And by the way, Mike Minick, they interviewed a guy with the Chi Town Hustler named Pat Minick--you ever heard of that guy, Mike?:D

yea he's the guy who used to make me go up on his roof and clean his gutters out and mow his lawn! :D

yea he's the guy who used to make me go up on his roof and clean his gutters out and mow his lawn! :D
Man, that looked like a really fun event to see--saw the Nitro Pony also. And I noticed the Nostalgia FCs were running faster than the dragsters. Is that pretty normal? And the Dunn and Gone FC had the top of the body blow off in the lights--at first I thought it was a blower explosion, but the body just came apart. He said in the interview that it had been weakened in a previous event but they had reinforced it, but he said "evidentally not well enough". Now that you're an adult and all, are you getting to the track this season? Are there any Nostalgia events anywhere near me here in good ol' Nebraska?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back